Friday, December 9, 2011

Closet Picks...

I just want to share what I wore for the past week...

My husband took outfit shots of me before leaving but he unfortunately deleted them all.  The pic below is the only shot I have showing what I wore (grabbed from fb)...

Blazer: Zara / white organic tee:H&M / jeggings (i think): Penshoppe / shoes: Parisian  
blazer: United Colors of Benetton / top: New Look / pants: Mango / shoes: from brazil (really old) / sunnies: H&M
coat: thrifted / dress: New Look / scarf: H&M / shoes: unbranded (very, very cheap)
 May I just add...for a country not recognizing the Christmas tradition, it's ironic that I have been to three xmas parties already and it's only December 9, lol..

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...