Monday, December 12, 2011

Meant to be...


     My mom would always tell me that I'm her lucky kid.  Ever since I was a child, often if not always, I would get what I want.  It's as if things and people around me would unintentionally work wonders just so I could have want I want/need. 

     Last September, or maybe October, I saw these striped dresses from H&M and pointed them out to my husband.  But since we're not in the mall to shop, he told me to just buy clothes in December for our Christmas shopping...sad...because I know those dresses won't be there anymore by that time, hehe.

     Then about two weeks ago, I went to H&M to buy new hooded jackets for the kids.  I roamed around looking for the dresses I like but I couldn't see them.  I felt defeated!  While lining up to the cashier I suddenly had an urge to look at a corner next to the counter.  I asked my eldest son to fall in line in my place for a while.  My heart was beating so fast as I approach the corner and there..I saw the dress! It's the last piece but fortunately it's in my size.  And it's on sale!  I also want the other color combination, the pink and orange but it's no longer available...sigh...
black and cream striped dress...
from SR129, I scored it for only SR30...
     But here's the best part...last week, we had our CFC household christmas party and guess what my monita gave me?
yes!!! the pink and orange version of the dress! I couldn't be happier, I was all smile at the party.

there's more..she gave me not one but two dresses, both from H&M.
     Am I lucky or what? =)

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...