Monday, November 21, 2011

Welcome to the Kingdom, Michael Kors...

Yesterday, I was ecstatic when I found out from a friend that there's already a Michael Kors store here in Riyadh.
the MK shop here in Riyadh **(taken from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150379772090551&set=a.10150379771905551.613505.200736335550&type=3&theater)

For the past year or so I have been dreaming of the MK8077 runway watch but I always kept on thinking that there's no way I could get my hands on it because 1. I wouldn't be able to go to the US and 2. I don't want to order it online since I don't like the idea of cashing out additional fees for shipping.  But I have already considered asking a friend who is a flight attendant to buy it for me and she agreed, hehe.
MK8077 over-sized runway watch in gold tone
Last night, hubby already gave me a go-signal to buy that watch as his Christmas present for me (smile from ear to ear, plus a funny dance, lol).  But there's a catch...I told him I'm going to make a sworn statement  that I wouldn't buy anything, as in anything, in 2012 ( I'll write about the reason behind it in another post), so help me, God! hehehe.

Now, let the Christmas countdown begin! =)

**Michael Kors shop is in Faisaliah Mall, Riyadh, KSA

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...