Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No longer a secret...

I have always been secretly shy (secret kasi people who know me would say na maingay ako and hindi mahiyain, hehe) and only gained full confidence during my late twenties.  Growing up with a well-dressed mom, I have always loved fashion and I adore women who get to express themselves well through the clothes they wear.  And since I'm shy nga, i believe it was only 3 or 4 years ago that I have fully embraced my skin and decided that I would wear what I feel like wearing and I won't think of what others might say about me.  Though I love looking at fashion bloggers with detailed ensembles for inspiration, I think I'm really more of a minimalist and mas type ko ang effortless-chic-look.  Well, to cut the long story short and stop you from thinking where I really am heading to, hehe, six months ago I created another blog solely about the things I wear and uhm, shallow stuff like things I want to buy, etc, etc.  But I failed to maintain it since I realized that it doesn't really represent 'me'. Besides, I can always share outfit shots in this blog since I've done it before.   Thinking about it (and sayang naman yung ibang posts ko dun), I thought of sharing some of the photos from that blog, but i won't share the url na.  These are all headless photos kasi nga I'm shy, lol..

There..now that I've shared it I feel like throwing up, lol...


0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...