Saturday, November 12, 2011

start of istiraha fever...

The months of October, November and December are the busiest months for us here in Riyadh.  Celebrations are left and right.  Last Thursday we attended the birthday party of one of our upper titos in CFC.  It was held in a istiraha.  The party had loads of games for kids and adults alike.  As usual, there were some 'semi-naughty' games for married couples.  I'll let the photos do the talking...
the boat is sinking...

sack race..that's matti in front.  and look at my eldest, paolo, flipping at the background, hayyy..
i told you!  there's a roll of toilet paper  between my legs and hubby needs to shoot the toilet brush within the hole.  afterwards we need to walk in that position towards the finish line, lol..


hehehe...

the very generous and fun-loving birthday celebrant on the right =)

mr. and mrs.
(my outfit details: H&M dress worn as top, mango jeans, unbranded black pumps)

we were about to leave the place that's why i'm already wearing my abaya.  before this pic was taken, sammy, my youngest, was swinging while i look on..then out of the blue he told me "mommy, do you know who my crush is?" then I said, "wow, you have a crush na? who? bulong mo kay mommy." then he stopped swinging and whispered to me the girl's name.  all i could say after was "galing naman, ang pretty ng crush mo." lol..
 I was browsing the pics hubby took and I found this...
that is sammy and the girl in front of him is his crush. Hule! hehe...
 I'm feeling kind of gloomy today... i feel like i wanna go home to the Philippines =(

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...