Friday, November 11, 2011

sick medications...

Every time I get sick, I'm the type of person who would try to get well the natural way - meaning, no drugs whatsoever, except when my migraine strikes.  I hate taking medicines, especially syrups.  That explains why i have been coughing for almost 2 weeks now.  But for 3 nights in a row, I have been having difficulty sleeping (my husband included) to the point of losing my voice today.  And so I gave up and off we went to see a doctor.






The pic above shows why I don't wanna see a doctor here in Saudi Arabia.  Whenever they give prescriptions, a simple dry cough makes you feel like you have broncho pneumonia, lol... I have a confession to make, I drink my meds with cola.  I know, my bad.  But don't worry, I don't let my kids see me so that they wouldn't have that idea.  Besides, my kids are such angels when it comes to drinking their meds, no fuss whatsoever.

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...