Friday, November 18, 2011

What We Did

It has been a busy week for the whole family especially last Wednesday and Thursday.  I was stressed out (but in a good way - if there's such a state) preparing the kids stuff.  I was so excited to share the event to our families and friends through photos only to find out during the special event itself that pictures are prohibited to be uploaded in facebook or in any other networking sites...bummer! But I understand, really.  It's for our own protection.  So without elaborating anything, hints are in of the photos (di talaga mapigilan no? hehe)
before leaving the house...

part of the audience...
I feel proud as a mom because my eldest and my second child took part in a ceremony which marks another milestone. =)

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...