Saturday, November 26, 2011

shuriken...

I was supposed to change our beddings and fix our room because my head's starting to throb like crazy - I want our bedroom, especially our bed, to be completely fixed and neat.  But the kids won't leave our room and kept on bugging me.  At first I thought they just wanted to hang around (what is it with kids and big beds? hehe), then they started getting construction papers and scissors..they wanted me to cut 8 squares with the same size for each of them.  Not for a project or anything, but something they saw  in youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IzUXJSvB_g) and they wanted to make their own. And so, with whatever's left of me, I gave in and helped them.  It was worth it though 'cause I really had fun. 
Dydy couldn't concentrate on what he was doing so he stood up from his table and got his camera...

    
Me: dydy, join the fun! He just smiled and took another photo. Paolo: tumawa lang si daddy then back to base again! (base being his working table, lol)       
Tadah! the shurikens or ninja stars (from the cartoon/psp game Naruto pala 'to)

I really enjoyed making them and was amazed at our finished product.  The blade opens and closes, hehehe...

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...