Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas (Party) Came Early!

     Thursday and Friday came as a handful for us because of the back-to-back parties we attended.  Our energies are sucked right out of us  but our minds and hearts are so happy.  A little bit homesick, but happy.
   
  In as much as I want to share a lot of things that are going on around here in my blog, I feel like I'm a little bit restricted because there are words going around that Muttawas are extra strict nowadays.  But in a way, I'm a little confident that we are not in danger (serious? hehe) because all our activities involve married couples and I'm one hundred percent sure that whenever we do get together, there's no hanky-panky going on..

Anyway, I digress...so as I was saying, I was asked to be one of the ninangs of an adorable baby girl last Thursday.  We were out til one in the morning then the following day we had to get up early for our chapter Christmas party. 

at the reception after the ceremony...
our mouths are full, lol...
after eating, we had a final rehearsal for our presentation for the chapter xmas party...
Friday Party.   I had a different set of outfit prepared for our party and I'm really looking forward to wearing my red pumps but I found out the night before that our unit was supposed to wear purple.  I'm not a fan of the color purple and so I wore the only purple shirt I have.  I got it from New Look last year but never got to wear it until that day.  Notice that I still wore my red shoes..nakaset na kasi mind ko e, lol...
during our dance presentation...
There are two parties more that we're set to attend on the 8th and 9th.

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...