Thursday, May 26, 2011

proud mom...

a week ago we visited the dentist in Al Hammadi Hospital  to have the kids' (all of them) teeth checked.  we were set for an appointment on  a Monday for fillings and extractions (of milk teeth that need to get out of the way of  growing permanent teeth). as soon as we got home, my husband and I talked to the kids about what to expect.  i kept on talking, almost repeatedly, that my husband had to stop me and remind me that things will be fine. obviously, I was the one with the jitters..lol..  Monday came but they only had their teeth filled.  We went back this afternoon for the extraction and I'm so happy that things only took a few minutes.  I'm so proud of my boys for being so cooperative and brave through out the whole procedures.
patiently waiting for their turn. i had a terrible childhood experience with a dentist that's why i grew up afraid of even visiting a dental clinic for just a check up, lol..

Al Hammadi's dental wing...

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...