Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BIANCA...

I never liked pets! not because i hate animals but because i know how short their lives are compared to us and i get really attached to them..

we had our larador retriever, Bianca, in 2005 when she was already around 6 years old..she was very sweet and played with us like a puppy..she was very protective of us and she loved the kids..

This coming December, we will be going back to the Philippines for a vacation and there will be no more Bianca to welcome us..she died last week and because we were not there, it is only now while looking at her picture that it really sank in me that she's gone..

we love you Bianing. we will surely miss you.. =(

4 made connections:

  1. Oh how sad. I love my fluffies (dog and cat). They bring so much joy to me and everyone who visits my house. I can't imagine life without them, but my dog is 14 years old so I know that someday I will feel the pain you must be feeling now. My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear that! I am sending you and your family my heartfelt prayers. I lost my doggie of many years in February and it is so sad without him. I know he is in a beautiful place though. I wish you well in this sad time.

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! i'm sorry

    i'm your newest follower!

    anya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dropping by from the nestwork. Your blog is right below mine in the list!

    So sorry to hear about your beloved pet. That's always tough to handle, but they are so worth the heartbreak at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...