Saturday, February 11, 2012

Toys these days...

     To celebrate our firstborn's birthday, we just dined out and searched the mall for his requested gift, beyblades.  I was surprised at the price! and to think you can't buy just a single piece especially if you're just starting out.  

     These cost SR250.  We couldn't just buy a  piece 'cause it would be useless so we need to buy them in a pack. For a toy, at least in my opinion, I think it's expensive.  For some, they might think the price is just okay.  But for a cheapskate like me, I think it's overpriced.  I could have bought 4-5 pieces of clothing for that price, LOL.  But we could never buy the happiness on our boy's face especially when he planted kisses on his dad's cheek and mine. =)

     For moms who don't know what beyblade is, here's their website.

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...