Saturday, June 19, 2010

the weekenders

here's what we have been up to last thursday (thursdays and fridays are the weekends here in KSA)..

we went to The Fun City inside Shola's Shopping Center to give the kids some RandR plus hubby and i had some good cups of chai (tea with milk).

the pictures are blurred since i didn't use a flash (i don't want to grab any attention from others since i'm not that sure if it's allowed to take photos there)..
generally, picture-taking is not allowed inside malls..i tried it a few times and someone would always stop me from doing so..

Oh! and happy father's day to all the wonderful and loving dads out there!!! =)












some shameless outfit post, lol...

this shift dress actually reminds me of an abaya (sort of like a mini version)

enan and jeel - the ones responsible for the existence of the three little pigs =)

3 made connections:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I was in my twenties when I lost my Dad and I feel like I did not get enough time with him. I feel so much for you that you were so young. There is a comfort in knowing that they are now watching over us. I hope you have a nice day with your family!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Looks like you all had fun and the dress is great! :)

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a huge beach lover! I don't know if I could live that far from the beach. I love air hockey too. Looks like you had fun! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...