Friday, March 9, 2012

Bonding...

One of the things I look forward doing in the coming months is having the one-on-one dates I usually do with my boys.  When  I go grocery shopping I bring one kid with me for us to bond.  We talk and laugh over waffles and iced tea and allow him to pick any food he wants then bring it home to his brothers, too.

In as much as I  want to do that bonding routine here in Saudi Arabia, I can't.  Women here, as many know, aren't allowed to drive and I'm not that confident enough to ride a cab with a kid in tow alone.  Or should I say, I don't feel safe doing that.

the night before one of our flights to Riyadh, I forgot to print out our itinerary. unfortunately, our printer ran out of ink so Pao and I had to drive to the nearest computer shop. 
went grocery shopping with Matti. I overslept that's why my eyes look swollen so I wore my doll-eyes contact lenses, hehe...
off to the mall with Sammy...

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...