Tuesday, March 13, 2012

purchase booboo remedy...


 I bought 2 tops from a low-cost store the other day.  It's not a thrift shop and it's not an outlet store either but they have a number of goods which are branded.  The top I got, according to the salesman, is from H&M's left-over stock from previous seasons.  But I'm not that sure.  As I was trying the clothes on at home, I noticed small stitches at the upper right part of the top. My face fell. I know I won't be able to return to the store and have it replaced because it's the only one left in my size.  I really love it's color and fit though.  I showed it to my husband and he suggested that I put a brooch or something to hide the stitch and I thought that was a good idea.
 8 riyals top

unnoticeable stitch (at first glance)

 I remembered I have a fancy pair of earrings which I don't get to use.  I got my left-over lace and made a flower out of it and stitched an earring at the center.  
I need to improve the flower's shape...
 At first I wanted to permanently attach the DIY flower to the shirt but decided to just pin it with a safety pin for easy washing.
finished product!

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...