Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Little One...

Dearest Sammy,

This was taken on your 2nd birthday and we treated you to the zoo...

On your 3rd birthday, Mama Da (your grandmother) gave you a cake...

Fast forward and I didn't realize you have grown so much bigger.  Here's your last  photo with your long hair.  You wanted to have it cut because you said you're big now and want a hair cut  like that of your older brothers...

Now you are seven...are you really seven now? because for me you will always be three, hehe...

                            Happy happy birthday, my precious Samuel Luis! Daddy and I love you so much!


Ok, now I'm crying (with matching tulo sipon) just by looking at all your photos...
                                              I'll keep the memory of this picture in my heart forever...

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...