Sunday, March 18, 2012

Who am I...


I was back reading the posts of this lovely blogger named Christina and saw  the Who am I entry.  Being a Psychology major, I'm a sucker for these complete-the-sentence stuff and so I tried answering them myself...
 
Who I Am…
I am…33 years old.
I want…to be fit and healthy.
I have…a beautiful family that I'm thankful for.
I wish…to bring my kids to different places.
I hate…people who pretend to be someone they're not.
I fear…heights.
I hear…God's words.
I search…for inspiration.
I wonder…what life is like for someone who has it all.
I regret…not pursuing what I really aspire for.
I love…my family more than anything.
I ache…when I see ill children.
I always…panic!.
I usually...drink 3-4 cups of coffee daily.
I am not…as confident as I should be.
I dance…when I need to sweat, lol.
I sing…whenever I'm happy.
I never…question God.
I sometimes…bite my nails.
I cry…when I'm happy and when I'm sad.
I am not always…positive.
I lose…my temper when I couldn't find something I am looking for.
I am confused…by cyber-bullying.
I need…to always be assured.
I should…be active.

Who Are You?

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...