Thursday, May 3, 2012

Labor day trips and musings...

I have been to Divisoria only twice and both were very short trips.  That is why I have always wanted to go back and this time really explore the place.  I was able to convince my mom to go with me since I scheduled the trip on May 1 which is a holiday.  I intended to buy white sandos and pajamas for the boys as well as a "few" stuff for my husband and me.

We arrived at the place at around 3:30 in the afternoon and were surprised to see lots of people (we thought there'd be less buyers since it's a holiday but it was the other way around).  My mom's friend who accompanied us wanted to show us around Divi street itself since there are lots of cheap stuff there but unfortunately it began raining so we had no choice but to just stay inside one mall, the 168 mall.  My eyes popped as soon as we entered the place.  I was like a child eager to explore a toy store.  Having said that, I forgot to take pictures and only remembered that I wanted the trip documented minutes before leaving the place, lol..

We left 168 mall around 7:30 pm and decided to pass by S&R to check for an office chair for my husband. I was able to go home by 10:30 pm.

 Tita Edith, Mama and I (We had a good laugh upon seeing this pic.  It looks as if my head was cropped from another photo and was pasted on this one.)



checking jeans and shorts on sale before heading out.

men's shorts for Php800, mahal pa din so no thanks...
It was my first time to go to S&R and I'd probably be back...

If I hadn't gone shopping in Divi I would have definitely bought branded shirts for Enan here. 

wanted this for our backyard kaya lang it's 27k =(
Had a quick bite before heading home..I love the food selection at S&R and the prices are all sulit...I ordered for a bavarian filled churos and a cheesecake...

I also ended up eating this chicken with bacon and cheese sandwich after tasting how good it was...

comfortable Divi outfit..very light top from a dear friend and my mom's RL capri pants which I turned into shorts...

my super sulit haul...

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...