Wednesday, July 21, 2010

here comes four..

"Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have"

When I was younger I used to dream about the same thing over and over..that i would place all my ten fingers in front of an electric fan and watch as my finger nails grow ..

weird, huh! well that's because i used to nailbite.. i still do but no longer on a regular everyday basis, hehe! i think i stopped when i was in college..to this day i nailbite whenever i'm bothered..and i focus on only one finger nail unlike before when i would bite off all my nails until blood comes out (gross! i know). I'm thankful that my husband is there to stop me everytime i'm about to put my finger in my mouth.. =)

what's your bad habit? ;)


(http://www.fotosearch.com/IGS021/is900-981/)

2 made connections:

  1. I know I wrote a comment here already. Did you get it? Anyway, these pictures are great! i would love love to get away to someplace like this! Have a great Friday!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I see what I did here. Anyway, I am a nail biter also. I have always done it since I was a child! It is an icky habit! Have a great day!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...