Sunday, July 18, 2010

task #1

So here's day 1 (or maybe I'd change that to TASK #1) of the 30 Day Challenge..
"A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself"

this is my recent photo with my husband (taken last July 16 at a friend's pizza party)..very glamorous indeed, hehe..it's not a very good picture of me but i don't wanna cheat and take a profile/headshot just for the task..

I don't know if these are interesting but they sure are facts as far as I know, haha!
1. i love anything sweet.
2. i don't eat rice (but i will and i can if a have to).
3. i don't eat beef (because i have a slow metabolism).
4. i can eat 1 whole cake in a day.
5. i learned to eat bell pepper only last June 2010 and I'm loving it (thanks to my husband).
6. i'm super scared of ghosts and other supernatural stuff but i love watching horror flicks.
7. i love to shop (yet i'm not shopaholic).
8. i couldn't sleep alone up until now.
9. i get goosebumps everytime i see a kitten - i don't know why..
10. i love to sing.
11. spaghetti is my comfort food.
12. i learned to REALLY cook only 2 years ago.
13. i got married at 22 and had my first child at 23.
14. i didn't dream of becoming a teacher/educator yet i taught for about 7 years (i find it tedious yet very fulfilling).
15. i didn't like coffee until i got married to my husband and now i'm a certified coffee-addict averaging 4 cups a day! =)

Kalas! (finish)
Now i'm excited for the next task!!! =)

0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...