Friday, July 23, 2010

time for six...

i missed my blog regimen (that is reading all the wonderful posts of blogs i follow!) this morning since we need to get out of the house early to attend some activity..
before i proceed to my 6th task, let me just say Thank You to Mama Hen of mamaslittlechick.blogspot.com for the Blogger Buddy Award..honestly, Mama Hen's blog gives me lots of insights about parenthood- the simple yet priceless joys of motherhood to be exact..and being a SAHM, her blog never fails to give me positive energy to start my day right and deal with my lovable little monsters, hehe..



now on to day 6: "favorite superhero and why"
i would love to say my favorite superhero is supergirl because she represents my inner strength, confidence, blah blah blah...but i would be lying.. haha..



i grew up drooling over this nerdy man..

so yeah..my favorite superhero is of course, none other than SUPERMAN!

why? because of the very shallow reason that he's HOT! hahaha!

i forgot where i got the supergirl pic (sorry..)

dear husband, that's why i love your wavy hair and eyeglasses - because you're my very own superman! =)

1 made connections:

  1. Thank you for always writing such nice comments! You deserve the award my blog buddy! I hope you have a great day today! By the way, what a super super hero to choose!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...