Monday, July 19, 2010

task #2

"the meaning behind your blogger name."

While it's true that eversince i was in highschool i have always pictured myself as a loving housewife and a doting mom to my would-be family, in real life you'd get sort of a rollercoaster ride of emotions while you're at it..

I named this blog "A Drama Queen Housewife's Tale" because for one, i'm really a cry-baby, i tend to be paranoid, i usually worry a lot (most times about things that shouldn't bother me at all), second, as a SAHM this blog gives me something to do for my self, i could vent out if i want to, and leaves me a sense of identity (what i want, how i feel and who i am apart from being a mom and wife), and lastly, i want to share what life is here in the kingdom (atleast from our family's perspective).

Have a great day everyone!!! =)

2 made connections:

  1. This is neat to see why you named your blog this name! I am sensitive too and can cry easily if my feelings get hurt. It means we have a lot of love and we care! That is how I look at it! I hope you have a great Monday!

    Mama Hen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right mama hen..when i was younger i used to wish i'm not this sensitive (since i get hurt too easily) but as i get older and more mature, i thank God because He made me this way..we are full of love and affection and we're not afraid to express it, hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
There was an error in this gadget