Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Airport Outfits...

     We are scheduled to have our Philippine vacation by the end of February and usually during these times, I'm already starting my count down.  But we haven't booked a flight yet so it's kind of frustrating to get giddy when we're still uncertain of the date. However, as early as now, I've already planned on what I'll wear on our flight home - yes, I'm like that! =)  I usually wear tights or leggings over comfortable shirt dresses or loose over sized tops, ballet flats or brogues and a scarf or pashmina as accessory and for added warmth.  Sometimes I bring with me a jacket and sometimes not.  I'm not comfortable with jeans as I've mentioned before much so during long flights because 1.  I eat a lot!(I love plane food)  2. I have slow metabolism and 3. I'm seated for 10 hours sometimes even more.  So imagine how bloated I am as soon as we board off the plane, hehe. 

     Here are some of the plane outfits I've taken from my facebook photos.  We don't regularly document our trips home so I just recovered a few.




   
      Now, if ever I do decide on wearing jeans during flights, it should be in this ensemble...
Ashley Olsen...why so chic? photo from olsensanonymous
 

2 made connections:

  1. same here..most of the time i wear leggings and shirt dresses/ boyfriend tops and ballerina flats.its more comfy to travel na yun ang suot.it is also easy to layer up kung malamig :-) enjoy your upcoming vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis! medyo matatagalan pa ata, instead of feb naging march pa...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...