Monday, January 2, 2012

in heavy rotation...

     I was inspired by an article in femalenetwork.com and so I decided to make a post about the stuff I repeatedly wore in 2011, in short, my (boring)favorites...
clockwise from top left: ted baker denim shorts, striped maxi dress from new look, striped dress with 3/4 sleeves from h&m, black gap shirt, white organic tee from h&m, oversized striped tee from liz claiborne

      I live in stripes, yep, it's my favorite print and I like basic plain shirts.  I really don't like clothes that cling to my body, I'm not comfortable in them.  This 2012 I would want to add more vibrant colors (like yellow, cobalt blue, orange, green) to my gray, black, white and navy colored closet staples.  And since I live in skirts and dresses, I want to start wearing jeans and girly tops more.


0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...