Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fail..

     Here I go again, I mentioned (here) that i'd buy clothes in vibrant colors so as to get away from my usual neutral color scheme.  But then, last night, I stopped by New Look and I couldn't resist their Buy 1 Take 1 sale.  I went home with 2 dresses, and yes, in black and tan..fail!  But I'm a sucker for simple and fuss-free dress cuts kasi..
      They're originally priced at SR95 each and I got it for SR50 at buy 1 take 1 promo so technically, the dress costs only SR25 each..It's a steal, right? =)  And don't be fooled by the simple cut, it looks really chic especially when worn with statement neck pieces.  I can't wait to wear them and I can't wait to go on vacation in the Philippines, it's still winter here so I can't wear them alone.
I visited the New Look branch inside Rimal Mall since we're there for our grocery shopping at hyperpanda


0 made connections:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...